There are a ton of fitness routines out there that promise fast results with little effort. Well, I've decided to examine those physical challenges and test out how well they actually work. I'm not a fitness guru or nutritionist. I'm just a normal person with bad habits and low motivation, but I'm looking to turn that around. So, let's take a physical examination of how well some of these fitness routines actually work.

Monday, March 28, 2016

10 Day Beach Body Challenge: Progress

I'm about halfway through with the 10 Day Beach Body Challenge, and I'm going to have to admit...I'm doing really bad.  I have only done a couple of the days and I've pretty much skipped the running.  This isn't a very good start to this blog.

Since the beginning of the year I have been participating in a Biggest Loser contest at work.  I lost a little weight and really cracked down on my diet.  But the contest ended last week.  One of the main reasons why I wanted to start this blog was to continuously have some form of motivation to keep working out and stick to a healthy diet, but for some reason I just didn't give a crap this past week.  It's been one big pizza and ice cream party.

So, I've had my week of sin and now it's time to get myself back in gear!  No more excuses!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! Time how long it takes. Probably not that long!

    ReplyDelete