There are a ton of fitness routines out there that promise fast results with little effort. Well, I've decided to examine those physical challenges and test out how well they actually work. I'm not a fitness guru or nutritionist. I'm just a normal person with bad habits and low motivation, but I'm looking to turn that around. So, let's take a physical examination of how well some of these fitness routines actually work.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

This is going to take time

diet plan 

 Ok, I'm going to track my fitness progress on here, but I'm not delusional.  I know that fitness takes time and that I can't expect to see result overnight.  No matter how many websites might tell me that I can have abs in two weeks, that isn't going to happen.  However, if results are promised then I would like to see what sort of progress my body will make when undertaking the challenge.

For the most part, I'm going to focus on the exercise routines.  I've already cut out wheat and gluten from my diet because I'm very prone to migraines and apparently this might help with that situation.  In case you're wondering, I have noticed a decrease in migraines since cutting wheat and gluten.  So, because I've already restricted my diet, I'm not going to focus on food based fitness challenges.

Some routines have a specific time frame, like the aforementioned "abs in two weeks".  I'll stick to those regiments as closely as possible, tracking my progress, and noting when I slack off or go above and beyond.  In cases when a routine has no deadline...I'll make one up for myself. 

Just a reminder, I'm not a fitness trainer, nutritionist, or doctor.  The results or lack of results...but hopefully results...are based on my personal experience and I'm not saying that everyone out there will get the same results.  That being said...let's begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment