There are a ton of fitness routines out there that promise fast results with little effort. Well, I've decided to examine those physical challenges and test out how well they actually work. I'm not a fitness guru or nutritionist. I'm just a normal person with bad habits and low motivation, but I'm looking to turn that around. So, let's take a physical examination of how well some of these fitness routines actually work.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Popsugar 30-Minute Shape-Up Session: Progression


I had originally said I was only going to do the Popsugar30-Minute Shape-Up Session for a week, but now I’m starting to think that isn’t actually a long enough time to fully assess a workout routine.  I’m going to extend this challenge out another week.
 
As for this week’s progression, I think I’m doing well.  This workout really makes you work!  I was able to complete the workout on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  I have school after work on Wednesday so I’ve designated that to be my rest day.  Friday I went bowling, Saturday I had a Zumba class, and Sunday I played in a softball game.  So, I didn’t do the routine all week long, but I did fit some exercise or physical activity into nearly each day.  Now that the sore muscles have recovered from week one, let's see how this routine shapes up in week two.

No comments:

Post a Comment